Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Map of the week


If you want to think about something freaky, let’s think about aliens not coming here as they would likely just destroy us. So my map of the Week has to do with the fact that I think NASA should listen to one of the smartest men on the planet and stop sending out communiqués to unknown would-be destroyers!

Link to the news article:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hv9rsWDHwN4cA9QfcOgoK-JsWU3QD9FC9OV01

Also, this internet map is in honor of our guest lecturer: Edward Flathers – thank you for the great lecture on web-based map!

Disclaimer: this map is used for educational purposes only. Source: Google maps. Dear Google, please kindly let me know if this is a violation of your copyright, I am in a class and I don't want to get in trouble with you. If it is a problem, I will take it off my blog. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment